Neighbourhood Environment Fund
Forth Neighbourhood Partnership has funding to carry out
environmental improvement projects that have been identified and
agreed with local Community Councils.
Examples of projects already approved in Forth include:
- Creating a Community Garden at Inchgarvie Court.
- Planting new trees at Boswell Crescent
- Upgrading fencing and environmental improvements at West Pilton
- Renewing speed cushions and bollards at Boswall Parkway
- Resurfacing footpaths at East Trinity Road.
Projects must be on land or assets held by Services for
- Grassed areas and other open spaces, roads, footpaths and
- Common areas such as drying greens, bin store areas, stair
The aim of the project should be to improve the immediate
environment for local residents but projects should also show that
they can extend the lifespan or increase the value of the land or
asset that has been improved.
Suggesting a Project
Suggestions for projects can be made by:-
- Community Councils
- Local elected members
Before any projects are approved there will be consultation with
the local Community Council and with residents living near to the
proposed project and each project will be assessed on the level of
consultation which has taken place.
For more information and advice please contact Moray Penman on
529 5044 - email@example.com